Features & Benefits
This serious facial exfoliation scrub removes dead, dehydrated surface cells from the skin for an immediate soft, smooth appearance.
- Exfoliates skin with Polynesian Volcanic Black Sand and ultra-fine Pumice
- Contains Freshwater Silt that hydrates, nourishes and helps absorb impurities
- Brightens dull skin
- Leaves a moist, clean feel after rinse-off unlike most scrubs
- Benefits normal, combination, oily and mature skin types.
How to Use
Wet face. Using fingertips, apply a quarter-sized amount onto face. Gently massage in circular motions, moving outward. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Use 1-2 times per week as part of your skincare regimen. Can be used in conjunction with Hydrating Serum afterwards for soothing, oil-free moisture. Be sure to use Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade® (Original or Matte) since exfoliation makes skin more susceptible to damage from UV rays.
- Freshwater Silt. Derived from freshwater lakes in Eastern Europe. Helps to deeply cleanse and nourish the skin.
- Ultrafine Pumice. Exfoliates dead surface cells for smoother skin.
- Shea Butter. A rich, natural emollient that conditions and smooths the skin.
- Silica (Volcanic Sand). A gentle exfoliant that contains minerals to help nourish the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does this product exfoliate your skin? Finishing Touch uses natural Polynesian Black Sand and ultrafine Pumice to remove dehydrated cells from the surface of the skin.
- What are the exfoliants used in this product? Polynesian Black Sand and ultrafine Pumice exfoliate the dead surface cells from the skin. The surface of these exfoliants is smooth and round, which minimizes micro-cuts and scrapes while effectively exfoliating the skin. These natural materials are high in trace minerals, which help to condition the skin.
- Why is it important to exfoliate your skin? Exfoliation removes dehydrated cells from the surface of the skin to keep it looking smooth and bright.
Revision Skincare Finishing Touch, 1.7oz
Returns and refunds are only allowed in cases of an allergic reaction and must be done in person.